HOW IT WORKS
A TRULY END-TO-END
DIGITAL MARKETING SOLUTION
STEP ONE: LOG INTO ACCOUNT
Advertisers log into our secure client messaging center (CMC) with the user name and password they create for themselves. The CMC is one place on the web where they can upload marketing content they want to deliver to our audience, set targets, get reports on tracking and measurement and receive usable insights they can
STEP TWO: UPLOAD CONTENT
Clients upload any creative assets they need to deliver into the Client Messaging System. These will be the assets that are delivered to the registered users of our free shows.
STEP THREE: SET TARGETS
Advertisers set specific targets for each asset based on demographic and psychographic traits of our users. This ensures our users receive ads that are relevant to them.
STEP FOUR: USERS WATCH
STEP FIVE: ADS ARE DELIVERED
register users of our free shows watch a 1 – 5 minute streaming episode segment on their Internet enabled device. When the episode is over a personalized user interface* appears.
Creative assets are received by targeted users when they click on the highlighted interactive images* they see on screen. * Further information on highlighted interactive images can be found in section 3.2, Vid-e-show overview
STEP SIX: USERS TAKE ACTION
Once the creative assets are received by users, they can do any one of the following:
• Save a coupon or other special offer to their virtual organizer where it will be organized and available to them at any time.
• Share information on a show, brand message, or other offer they received during a show.
• Engage with a survey and provide data which becomes part of their personality profile.
• Collect a piece of a “content” scavenger hunt. They search for branded content throughout the course of shows and collect them all to receive special prizes.
• Link to an Advertisers website.
• Decline offers and take no action at all.
STEP SEVEN: TRACKING
The users who saved coupons can use them to purchase products from advertisers. They can redeem offers via coupon code, mobile device, or through good old-fashioned printing.
STEP EIGHT: REVIEW
When advertisers log into their secure client messaging center again they can see a total picture of how their campaign performed and use that information to plan their next campaign.